10% FUEL SAVING ON AVERAGE
SITE MAP (below)
1. It saves fuel, due to its high torque. Customers on average say they save
about 10% fuel. That is a result in real usage and not one from conducive
What's more, Surbo drivers drive hard, because Surbo cars
are more accelerative. The longer you use it, the more you save. This is
possible as the Surbo is meant for lifetime usage and is easily
transferable between cars.
eg. Say you spend $100 per month on fuel. When you save 10% fuel, your investment on a Surbo that cost $100 is returned in 10 months. If you use your car for 3 years, you will make $10*36 months minus $100 for the Surbo, which is $260. You might like to use the calculator below to estimate your savings:
2. You can save money first by buying a less powerful car, or one in less good condition. Maybe that car is older, has more mileage, older technology, or a smaller engine. In countries where there are CO2 taxes, the smaller engine will be taxed less as it usually emits less CO2. It also has lower road tax and insurance cost, and is also more economical. All you need to do is to spend around a hundred dollars on the Surbo to give you back the power forgone. You'll also be able to win great respect for your car when it starts to leave other cars behind.
3. Economize on accessories. The Surbo may be the most powerful addition at this price, or your lowest risk choice for this kind of power. The Surbo is best fitted on original equipment, so don't change these first. Furthermore many items on sale create vacuum suction leaks and must be removed for installation of Surbo. We will help recommend parts that can further raise this power and yet maintain fuel economy, while avoiding those that do not help.
4. Cheaper, lower octanes can be used. Higher octane fuels only help to prevent pinking (knocking, or pre-ignition), but the Surbo by itself already reduces this tendency as the amount of fuel injected is less. A Kia Rio Surbo owner reported better mileage with 92 octane vs 98 octane. You can try every kind of fuel to see which gives the most kilometre per dollar.
5. The Surbo saves time and time is money. Through faster starts, higher speeds where legal and safe overtaking power. The Surbo is also automatically activated when you ease off the accelerator entering a sharp turn. Air pressure is built up within a second by mid bend; the subsequent acceleration will pull the car towards the inside of the curve. This gives better road holding and a faster exit (it's like doing a heel and toe, which maintains the rpm through a corner). Other than these, red lights can be avoided with an ability to change speed easily well ahead. All this can be done without fuel penalty. By point 1., since Surbo usage usually results in fuel saving, you will spend less time visiting fuel pumps and queuing up to pay.
6. Reduced air filter changes. Occasionally you can just take your filter out, shake the dirt off and put it back on. The Surbo's deep air suction power overcomes filtration losses and is more tolerant of dirty or old filters. This is a better solution than buying washable metal filter elements, because their seals may not fit the filter box tightly. Or they might collapse under box pressure, causing a leak, poor suction and dirt entering the engine.
7. The Surbo's power means you press less and inject less fuel, so not adding to carbon deposits. Cam friction is more the older the car and reduces the valve openings. This causes less air (or air-fuel mixture) to enter the cylinder. The Surbo's added air pressure means that more air can be squeezed through the smaller valve openings. This means that you will not need a costly valve clearance adjustment.
8. Master your air intake by paying attention during Surbo installation, and understand your car more, as we explain how the Surbo works with your car. This will help you to maintain your car, and make the correct automotive choices later on, such as other accessories, wheels and tyres, so reducing costs.
All these mean that you save a lot of money. More than any car accessory can save you, more than on fuel alone.
Watch the video above showing how an engine revs with Surbo. Or watch it with the How it works page.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 130 kph.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 211 kph.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 224 kph.
More torque and BHP (dyno test)
Quick revving (1/2 throttle to RPM limit)
If you are using a handphone to read this, you can press the above CHAT link to either call us, or to save our number to your contacts, and then you can message us by clicking the WhatsApp icon below.