10% FUEL SAVING ON AVERAGE
1. The first thing you'll notice after the Surbo is fitted is that the accelerator becomes light in feel. You are actually pressing less on it for the same speed! That leads to more comfort for your foot. If your vehicle is automatic, you'll find that the delay from standstill is eradicated, and replaced by instant response the moment you press the accelerator. The reason is that with more torque at very low rpm, the gearbox can clutch fully, rather that having to allow slip.
2. You'll see quicker gear changes. If your vehicle is manual, when you ease off the accelerator a bit to press the clutch, the engine rpm is held up by the Surbo's air pressure, as though you were stepping on the accelerator or doing a heel and toe manuouvre, so the gear is engaged more quickly. In fact, you will find that your right foot stays nearly at the same position during the gearchange. If your vehicle is automatic, you will also be able to control gearchanges up or down using just the right foot, with just a slight movement on the accelerator. With foot off the accelerator and in gear, the car also rolls further, due to the Surbo charging air when the throttle is relatively closed
3. As there is more engine torque, you will be able to stay in a high gear without changing down as often as before.
4. Up slopes, the vehicle holds its speed better, and for automatics, instead of sliding backwards at a standstill, the vehicle can now hold still or even move forward without accelerator pressure.
5. You won't need to stop as often as before for fuel because the Surbo helps save fuel, especially since you drive in an unhurried way.
6. Refinement improves and there is generally less engine noise. The reason is that the accelerator is pressed less using Surbo.
Therefore, even leisurely drivers can enjoy the Surbo as much as fast drivers. Come try the Surbo today!
Watch the video above showing how an engine revs with Surbo. Or watch it with the How it works page.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 130 kph.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 211 kph.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 224 kph.
Note: the Surbo is not a moving fan. Beware of other sellers who use our trademark Surbo to sell their products.