10% FUEL SAVING ON AVERAGE
The owner of a 2001 Citroen Berlingo 1.9D said that before the Surbo, he could barely get to red line (5000 rpm) on the rpm meter with aircon on in first gear. With the Surbo, he could do that even in 4th gear, and just pressing the accelerator partly. The engine became smoother too.
The feedback regarding the first Surbo was:
1. Higher top speed--he could hit 140 kph with aircon on easily, and there was more speed up there, and this was better than the before-Surbo top speed of 130 kph with aircon.
2. Consumption remained the same despite hard driving all the time.
3. No more black smoke during cold starts.
4. Less noise and vibration during cruising and acceleration.
5. Better pickup. Previously, in first gear, there was one car length between the Berlingo and a friend's Mazda 323. With the Surbo, that was cut to half a car length.
He got back a month later to put on a second Surbo for a Twin.
Back To Diesel Page
Watch the video above showing how an engine revs with Surbo. Or watch it with the How it works page.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 130 kph.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 211 kph.
Above: video of Volvo XC90 T8 with Surbo, sprinting to 224 kph.
More torque and horsepower (dyno test)
Quick throttle response
10% fuel saving
Easy revving (1/2 throttle to RPM limit)
Instant auto gear kickdown
More power uphill
Higher top speed
How Surbo feels (by car type)
Compatible new cars
Vehicle inspection compliance
How Surbo works
Surbo5 for large engines
Reduced turbo lag
Surbo vs other accessories
How Surbo can be used
Optimal air compression
Allows lower octane (less engine knock)
Longer engine life (lighter throttle)
Less diesel smoke
Reduced CO2 emissions
Other applications for Surbo
Surbo wins race in India
Runner up (S'pore race)
During the installation
Re-installation (fits most cars)
Check here for days closed
CHAT ON HANDPHONE